Comment Revisions Drupal Module
Drupal provides a simple revision system that applies to all content types, but it doesn't extend to comments. The Comment Revisions Drupal module fills that need, providing a full-featured revision system for comments. With revisions, comments become more suitable for use in forums and other kinds of threaded discussion where editing replies can break continuity. Features include:
- Option for automatic transparent revisions
- Option to be able to choose whether to create revisions
- View, revert, and delete comment revisions
- Optional log message with each revision
- Configurable limits on number of revisions stored
Planned features include:
- Option to show 'last edited' on comments.
- Option to show 'reason for editing' on comments.
- Simplified option, to behave more like node revisions.
- Automatic integration with diff, when enabled
- Permission option to edit log messages
Get it now!
You can find more information and the latest version of the module at the Comment Revisions project page at drupal.org.