ChordCalc Lite is a free music utility showcasing all the features of ChordCalc. but limited to Standard Tuning in the Guitar Palette. You can use ChordCalc Lite to build chords, explore chord theory in two dynamic graphical interfaces, and see how chords fit into different scales and harmonic contexts.
ChordCalc Lite allows you to:
- Enter any chord by typing in the name
- Build chords from tones, functions, or stacked intervals
- View and select from among the 11 synonyms of any chord
- Reference and build chords in several modes and scales
- See how chords fit into several scales across all 12 keys
- Easily transpose and harmonize chords within the scale